W. Patrick Grimm has resided in San Diego County since 1976. Mr. Grimm received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University in 1972 and, after graduation and through 1976, he was a B-52 combat-qualified pilot in the United States Air Force. Following his Air Force service he enrolled in the University of San Diego School of Law, where he earned a Juris Doctor in 1979.
Mr. Grimm has been with the firm since 1980 and became a partner in 1986. He was admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California. Mr. Grimm was a mentor with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program, and was a volunteer coach for elementary school basketball programs. Mr. Grimm retired from the firm in 2018.
Medical Malpractice Litigation
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts (1979 – 2019)
- All Federal District Courts of California (1979 – 2019)
- B.A., Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, 1972
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1979
- Superior Court Judge Pro Tem
- Arbitrator for Superior Court, Municipal Court and the American Arbitration Association
- Member, Former Vice President and Director of San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Member and Former Committee Chairman of Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Member, San Diego County and California Bar Associations