Stephen Conching graduated from University of the Pacific, Stockton, California, in 2006, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and a minor in Pre-Law. He obtained his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, in 2011.
Mr. Conching joined the firm in 2012. His practice includes general civil litigation. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- California Western Law Review Writer and Editor, Spring 2010 – Spring 2011
- Dean’s Honor Lists
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Bernard G. Skomal, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Law Clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California (2010)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- B.A., Political Science with a minor in Pre-Law, University of the Pacific, 2006
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2011 magna cum laude
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers