Nima Shull graduated from the University of California, San Diego, in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law, California, in 2018.
Mr. Shull joined the firm in 2019. His practice includes general civil litigation. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- CALI Award
- Tom Homann Law Association 2017 scholarship recipient
- San Diego County Bar Association Diversity Fellowship Program
- Publication: Live Fast, Die Young: Drugs, Overbreeding and Slaughter in the Horse Racing Industry
PRACTICE AREASCivil Litigation
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- B.S., Biology, University of California, San Diego, 2015
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2018
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers