PHONE: 619 231-8802
FAX: 619 233-6039
Micah Myrmo graduated, summa cum laude, from San Diego State University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications with a minor in Political Science. She obtained her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from California Western School of Law, San Diego, in 2006.
Ms. Myrmo joined the firm in 2012. Her practice includes insurance coverage analysis and general civil litigation. She is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Graduated from California Western School of Law, magna cum laude, in the top 5.5% of the class.
- California Western Law Review/International Law Journal, Associate Writer/Editor (2005-2006).
- Received Highest Academic Achievement Award (for highest grade in class) in the following courses: Property I, Property II, Legal Drafting, Business Planning, and Estate & Gift Tax.
- Ralph Gano Miller Tax Award Recipient (for highest grade point average in tax courses).
- California Western School of Law Dean’s List member.
- California Western School of Law Academic Merit Scholarship Recipient and Faculty Scholarship Recipient.
- San Diego State University Dean’s List member.
- San Diego State University Honors: Phi Kappa Phi, Golden Key International, Lambda Pi Eta, Pi Sigma Alpha, and Pi Eta Sigma.