McKenzie N. Hardy graduated from the University of California San Diego in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Communications. She obtained her Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, from California Western School of Law in 2022.
Ms. Hardy joined the firm in 2022 and is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and all of the United States District Courts in California. Her practice includes general civil litigation.
- California Western International Law Journal – Senior Editor, (2021-2022), and Member (2020-2022)
- American Jurisprudence Awards
- Dean’s Honor Lists
- Legal Extern, United States Attorney’s Office – Civil Division San Diego, CA (Jan. 2022 – April 2022)
- Legal Intern, Legal Aid Society of San Diego (June 2020 – Aug. 2020)
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association