Matthew Morache graduated from the University of Illinois, Urbana – Champaign, Illinois in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences. He obtained his Juris Doctor (Cum Laude) from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2001.
Mr. Morache joined the firm in 2002. His practice focuses on insurance coverage analysis and insurance coverage litigation. His practice also includes general civil litigation. Mr. Morache is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California.
- Order of the Coif
- Graduate Law Clerk, San Diego District Attorney San Diego, CA (Aug 2001 – Feb 2002)
- San Diego Law Review Member, (1999-2001)
- Intern, United States Attorney’s Office – Civil Division San Diego, CA (Jan – Apr 2000)
- Judicial Extern for Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, United States District Judge, Southern District of California San Diego, CA (Aug 1999 – Dec 1999)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- All Federal District Courts of California
- B.A., Liberal Arts, University of Illinois, Urbana – Champaign, 1996
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2001
- Member, San Diego County and California Bar Associations
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers