Lisa S. Bridgman graduated from the University of San Diego in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration. She obtained her Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude) from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2001.
Ms. Bridgman joined the firm in 2001 and became a partner in 2014. Her practice includes insurance coverage analysis and litigation. Ms. Bridgman is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California.
- Order of the Coif
- San Diego Law Review – Executive Editor, (2000-2001) and Member, (1999-2001)
- Article published: Is Lowering the Age at Which Juveniles Can Be Transferred to Adult Criminal Court the Answer to Juvenile Crime?
- Judicial Extern for Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, United States District Judge, Southern District of California San Diego, CA (Jan – May 2001)
- Intern, United States Attorney’s Office – Civil Division San Diego, CA (Jan – Apr 2000)
- Extern, Court of Appeal, 4th Appellate District San Diego, CA (Summer 1999)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- All Federal District Courts of California
- B.A., Business Administration, University of San Diego, 1997
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2001
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers