PHONE: 619 231-8802
FAX: 619 233-6039
Greg Stephan attended Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 1981. In 1987 he obtained a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from California Western School of Law, where he was a Notes and Comments Editor for the California Western Law Review.
Mr. Stephan joined the firm in 1987 and became a partner in 2000. He is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California, and the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit. He believes that the focus in litigation matters should be communication with the client in order to protect their best interests.
Mr. Stephan draws from a diverse employment background including work in the construction, accounting and iron-works fabrication fields. He was actively involved in the Rancho Bernardo community school system and youth sports programs.
Insurance Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
Legal Malpractice Litigation
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Real Estate Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California District Courts
- All Federal District Courts in California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- B.A., Economics, Franklin & Marshall College, 1981
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 1987
- Member, San Diego County and California Bar Associations
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers