Eugene Kenny graduated from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1982.
Mr. Kenny joined the firm in 1998 as Of Counsel and became a partner in 1999. From 1991 to 1998, Mr. Kenny was the managing attorney of the San Diego staff counsel office for the American International Group. Past experience also includes Deputy County Counsel for the County of San Diego.
His practice has included complex civil litigation, focusing on personal injury with over 50 civil jury trials. Mr. Kenny is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California, and the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Insurance Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Real Estate Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- All Federal District Courts of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- B.A., Political Science, SUNY Stony Brook, 1979
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1982
- Member, San Diego County and California Bar Associations
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Member, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel