Charles Phillips graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1982 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History, cum laude. He moved to San Diego in 1982. He received his Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law, magna cum laude, in 1985.
Mr. Phillips joined the firm in 1985. He is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, and all of the United States District Courts in California, and the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Environmental & Toxic Tort Litigation
Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
Insurance Coverage Analysis
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Real Estate Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All California State Courts
- All Federal District Courts of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- B.A., History, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, 1982
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 1985
- Member, San Diego County and California Bar Associations
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers
- University of San Diego, Moot Court Judge