Our American legal system was created by and is administered by people. Juries and judges are human and do make mistakes. The court’s appellate systems provide the means to correct those mistakes.
Appeals are a critical part of the American justice system, and regardless of their nature require the dedicated and aggressive oversight of a confident and prepared attorney. Since 1976, Grimm, Vranjes & Greer LLP has worked with participants in legal disputes to resolve appellate issues economically and ethically.
Some of the areas in which our firm has successfully handled appellate proceedings include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Design Professional Liability
- Elder Abuse Litigation
- Employment Law and Wrongful Termination
- Environmental & Toxic Tort Litigation
- Government Tort Liability
- Insurance Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Analysis
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Agent/Broker Errors and Omissions/Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
The appellate process requires the understanding of complex court rules and statutory requirements. Time is always an issue in any legal proceeding, but it is particularly important when an appeal is involved. Grimm, Vranjes & Greer LLP have extensive experience representing business and professional clients in their appellate matters in an efficient manner that maximizes the litigation investment of time and finances.