The principles and philosophy that guide a law firm are as critical as the education and experience of its attorneys. At Grimm Vranjes Greer Stephan & Bridgman LLP, we understand that without aggressive and committed oversight to cost management and concentrated effort, legal costs and fees can spiral out of control with no resolution or satisfactory conclusion to a case.
Since 1976, Grimm Vranjes Greer Stephan & Bridgman LLP has combined aggressive defense representation, cost management and communication to provide our clients with a wide variety of legal services including:
- Trial Experience. When a case cannot be resolved prior to trial, our attorneys are experienced trial attorneys.
- Personalized Attention. Our attorneys take an individualized approach to each and every case, and our team management prevents duplication of efforts to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Efficient Cost Management. Costs are more than merely legal fees and other directly associated expenses. We also consider the impact litigation can have on our clients due to the time and expense of having to re-direct resources to participate in the defense of the case, and the stress associated with litigation.
- Initial Evaluation. We dedicate ourselves to understanding every aspect of a client’s case, and provide an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the probable outcome of litigation and the estimated costs.
- Open Communication. When we can honestly and openly communicate the likely outcome of a client’s case, balanced by the realistic estimates of financial and other costs at each stage of the litigation, we can offer options that may provide satisfactory resolutions to virtually any dispute.
We have partnered with major insurance companies, institutions, corporations, individuals, municipalities, and self-insured entities for over thirty five years, each of whom values our reputation for integrity with the judges before whom we appear and in the legal community in which we practice. Our longstanding relationship with existing clients continues to be a source of pride and accomplishment for our firm.